Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama is Different! And I Love It!



I, like most everybody else, must rely on media reports for information.

The media quickly published "attack" responses from the Obama campaign against Palin, as if that were necessary.

The media followed up with stories that Barack himself backed away from the criticisms circulated by his Campaign organization. I assume these reports are true.

Barack Obama does not only have to battle Republicans, Hillary lunatics, Chuck Schumers; he, obviously, has his own small-minded Campaign Organization to deal with.

This guy, Barack Obama, is f______g Special. Win or lose this election, Barack Obama is here to stay...Not only is he now post-partisan (which is where I write from), he's becoming trans-partisan.

I am so impressed, so impressed.

No comments: