Friday, August 15, 2008

Foreign Agents Penetrate the Campaign


Generally speaking, when it comes to the election process, aka Democracy, I "the fewer rules, the better"-guy.

Having said that, I am going to suggest a new rule:

RESOLVED; "No individual who is or has ever served as a "Registered Foreign Agent" for any country in the world may hold any office or appointed position in the United States Government, including but not limited to the Executive Branch."

Is it really good for Democracy to have a "former" foreign agent embedded as the top foreign policy adviser to the Republican candidate in his campaign for President of the United States?

Note: I do not know if there are any ex-foreign agents embedded in Obama's entourage. If so, my feelings would be equally as queasy.

Finally, do Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, Canada, for examples, employee "registered foreign agents" here in the USA? (I know some have unregistered agents operating, of course."

No comments: